Connect with us

Worker electrocuted in POGO project site in Kawit

WORKER-ELECTROCUTED-IN-POGO-PROJECT-SITE-IN-KAWIT

GoNews

Worker electrocuted in POGO project site in Kawit

A worker died due to electrocution while in the Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators project site in Barangay Pulborista-Binakayan in Kawit, last Wednesday.

Kawit police recognized the victim as Jhonmark Lagos, 24, a Xiao Song Corp. installer, and a resident of Barangay Caridad, Cavite City.

Police Staff Sgt. Jason Bianes Murcia, the case investigator, stated that the accident happened at the POGO Building 8 project site.

Initial findings showed that Lagos was electrocuted when the stainless metal door handle he was handling caught an air compressor dynamo as he was going out of a room at about 4:30 p.m.

Lagos’ co-workers drove him to a hospital where he died.

Police have yet to conclude if there was negligence on the part of the POGO on the labor accident.

The body of Lagos was taken to the Ernest Funeral Homes in Bacoor City for autopsy. (Anthony Giron)

 

News source: Tempo

 

 

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in GoNews

Trending

Title

Recent Post

To Top