Parts of Cavite will experience a lowered water supply until June 9 (Sunday) due to the unusual proliferation of algae in Laguna lake, the Maynilad Water Services, Inc. declared on Sunday.
In a series of advisories posted on their social media page, Maynilad listed the affected areas and the time of the rotational water supply availability:
11 p.m. to 10 a.m.
- Molino III
- Molino IV
- Pasong Buaya II
6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Anabu I-C to Anabu I-F
- Anabu II-A to Anabu II-F
- Malagasang I-D to Malagasang I-G
- Malagasang II-A to Malagasang II-E
- Malagasang II-G
1 a.m. to 12 n.n.
- Anabu I-A to Anabu I-F
- Bayan Luma I to Bayan Luma IX
- Bucandala I to Bucandala V
- Carsadang Bago I
- Carsadang Bago II
- Malagasang I-A to Malagasang I-D
- Poblacion I-A to Poblacion I-C
- Poblacion II-A
- Poblacion II-B
- Poblacion III-A
- Poblacion III-B
- Poblacion IV-A to Poblacion IV-D
- Tanzang Luma I to Tanzang Luma V
- Toclong I-A to Toclong I-C
Maynilad announced the estimated resumption of water service is tentative and may prolong due to various factors.
For inquiries or more information, affected customers may contact Maynilad hotline 1800-1000-92837 (for Cavite).
News source: UNTV News