The Provincial Scholarship Program (PSP) has announced via Facebook that the registration and submission of scholarship application for the first semester of the school year 2018-2019 shall begin on August 6, 2018. This is open to all college levels and incoming 1st-year college students.
This program is part of the support of the provincial government of Cavite to enhance the quality of life, education, and develop the youth that will commit them to the continuous growth of the province and preserve its standing as a first-class province in the country.
According to the local government website, below is the list of requirements for interested applicants:
- Request letter addressed to Hon. Jesus Crispin “Boying” C. Remulla, Provincial Governor.
- Copy of Registration Form for CURRENT Semester/Trimester, Academic Year 2018-2019 (Note: Please bring original for verification.)
- Original Certificate of Grades from the previous semester/trimester duly signed by University/College Registrar, with dry seal if applicable (Note: Photocopy of class cards will not be accepted.)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (PSA-authenticated or Local Civil Registry copy).
- Original Certificate of Indigency from Barangay or Municipal/City Social Welfare Office.
- Original Barangay Clearance with dry seal (if applicable) and signature of Punong Barangay and applicant.
- Photocopy of valid ID (school ID duly countersigned for the present semester/trimester OR any government-issued ID).
Learn how to sign up for a scholarship applicant’s account here. The last day of application is on September 5, 2018. For clarifications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at (046) 419-0262.